Jessica is a Certified Personal Trainer who has a passion for physical activity and helping others reach their fitness goals. She enjoys getting to know her clients and creating workout programs that her clients will be excited to participate in. She has experience training people of all fitness levels and abilities.
Jessica’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Sport and Exercise Psychology – University of New Brunswick (UNB)
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Assessment and Exercises Certificate – CANFIT PRO
- Program Design Certificate – CANFIT PRO
- Corrective Exercise Specialist Certificate – ACE
- SMART Program Certified (Seniors Maintaining Active Roles Together) – Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
- Bone Fit Instructor – Osteoporosis Canada
- Midlife Fitness for Women Certificate – Athletics and Fitness Association of America
In her free time, Jessica likes to go on adventures with her three-year-old daughter, run, hike, bike and weight train.
Go back to team page.