Jessica is a certified personal trainer who has always had a passion for physical activity and helping others reach their fitness goals. She enjoys getting to know her clients and creating programs that the clients will be excited to partake in. She has experience training a variety of people from beginners to seniors and athletes. She has a nine-month-old daughter and understands how important physical fitness; nutrition and a healthy lifestyle can be for both mother and child in both prenatal and post natal stages. Jessica’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Sport and Exercise Psychology – University of New Brunswick
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council of Exercise (ACE)
- Therapeutic Movement Specialist Certificate – ACE
- Assessment and Exercise Certificate – CANFIT PRO
- Program Design Certificate – CANFIT PRO
In Jessica’s free time she likes to spend time with her daughter and husband, read, run and weight train.
Go back to team page.