Ready to make a change to your diet but not sure where to begin?
You’ve come to the right place.
At Body Design, we are committed to helping you reach your wellness goals, whatever they may be.
Perhaps you’re looking to have more energy so you can keep up with your grandkids.
Maybe you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep.
Or it could be that you just want to feel good from the inside out, but the notion of “eating healthy” feels vague and daunting.
We’re here to help.
We offer a personalized, holistic approach to fitness training and nutritional counseling in a private, one-on-one studio setting.
A Nutritional Program You Can Actually Maintain
This isn’t a fad diet aimed at taking away all the foods you love so you can reach a certain number on the scale.
The key to achieving long-lasting results is setting goals that are actually attainable in the long-term.
At Body Design, our nutritional counseling is designed to meet you where you are, and help you create new, sustainable habits for success.
Here’s how it works:
- Our Certified Personal Trainer will meet with you to discuss your goals and create a customized and realistic fitness plan based on your objectives and concerns.
- We’ll work with you to create a food log, so you can get an in-depth look at your everyday dietary routine (we all have our vices – there is no judgement here!).
- Based on your food log, you’ll review your eating habits with your trainer, and we’ll offer recommendations for practical and effective changes that will be easy to achieve.
- We’ll regularly monitor your progress to ensure you reach your targets, whether they are in regards to improving your fitness, nutrition, strength, confidence, stress levels, or other health issues you wish to better manage.
- If you’d like further support, you have the option to book a consultation with our Registered Holistic Nutritionist to take your nutrition program a step further.
Ready to make a long-lasting change?