NEW DATE ADDED: Sunday, August 9th (rain date August 16th). Time 10:30 – 12:30
The Giving Place
19618 Durham Road #30, Mount Albert, ON L0G 1M0
Registration Deadline: July 29, 2020
Take a deep breath and exhale in an outdoor Yoga class held in a field of Lavender.
This yoga class will include a tour on rustic pathways through sunflower, wildflower and lavender fields.
You will also cut and make your own fresh Lavender bouquet while learning the benefits and varieties of Lavender.
Light treats and lavender infused water will be served.
with Shannon Hastings
Friday, October 9, 2020
6:30- 8:00 p.m.
Mt. Albert Legion Hall
Registration deadline: October 7, 2020 | Register here
- How you’re feeling and what you need?
- Are you craving eye contact, intimate conversation + head rubs?
- Do you need a safe space to chill out and be okay with doing less?
- An open invitation to share thoughts/feelings/emotions that you carry around with you, what you wish to let go of, and to come home to yourself by slowing down
- Super slow, restorative yoga to let your body chill so your mind can still
- The smells of palo santo + eucalyptus
- The sounds of an acoustic playlist + deep sighs to let go
- Soft massage + head rubs to bring you into feeling
- Coming home to your body and creating space for…
physical + emotional balance
Basically – it’s two hours of magic!