Wouldn’t it be great if you and your co-workers could experience improved general fitness, enhanced job satisfaction, better coping abilities for stress, improved morale; and increased work performance and productivity? Body Design offers site-based yoga and fitness classes, all led by certified instructors.
Getting started is as easy as one, two, three…
- Find eight or more interested participants committed to the full length of the program.
- Assign a program liaison at the site to coordinate with participants, collect program fees and for contact purposes.
- Identify a location at the workplace best suited for the chosen activity.
Once you’re ready, a Body Design representative will visit your workplace and meet with the liaison to confirm details of the activity, program timelines, site location and the number of participants. Full program fees are collected in advance.
Save your weekends for family events. Make getting active easier by inviting us into your workplace. Join your colleagues and participate in fitness programs designed to enhance workplace wellness. Contact Body Design today!
Our clients include:
- Crates Marina
- Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario – York Region Local
- Magna International
- Mt. Albert Family Place
- Philips Electronics Ltd.
- Regional Municipality of York
- Shobrook Gardens Retirement Home
- Sleepy Hollow Golf Club
- Towns of Aurora, Bradford West Gwillimbury, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Newmarket, New Tecumseth, Uxbridge and the City of Markham
- York Region Board of Education
- York Region Dental Hygienists Association
The Small Print
- Minimum class size of 8 participants is required for each site-based program.
- A Body Design representative will require a workout location best suited to the activity.
- All participants will be required to complete a confidential Body Design Client Information form, Par-Q and waiver prior to participation.