The comfort and safety of our team members and clients is our number one priority as we prepare to go back to our space at the Mt. Albert Community Center. Please review and become familiar with the following new guidelines which have been put into effect with everyone’s best interest in mind.
- As per the recent Provincial Government announcement, all onsite class participants will be required to be double vaccinated to access onsite classes run by Body Design. Proof of double vaccination must be accompanied by a government issued ID such as a driver’s license or photo health card will be required before entry
- ANYONE unwell or showing symptoms will NOT be allowed in the hall, also ANYONE who has traveled in the last 14 days
- Masks/Face Coverings are mandatory in the common areas (front lobby and hall) including the washroom. All participants must keep their masks on until the class starts.
- Our instructors will be taking every precaution and cleaning the hall both before and after every class. We’re asking a lot of extra work from our teachers and as such we will be opening our doors 10 minutes prior to classes to allow ample time for our teachers to clean. We ask that students wait in their cars or keep a socially distanced spacing from each other if you would like to wait outside.
- When the doors open, we will need to practice patience as we take turns funneling into the hall. Only 1 student will be allowed in the lobby at one time. If you have traveled as a couple, you will be allowed to enter as a couple.
- Upon entering the lobby, we ask that you remove your shoes and then use the hand sanitizing station.
- Every participant MUST scan the QR code that is posted on the wall beside the stairs with their phone. You will then be required to complete the Town of East Gwillimbury Covid-19 screening form before the class starts. You will be required to scan and complete this form before each class.
- Please move into the hall (please bring your shoes with you) and quickly remove your coat and set up your mat so the next participant can make their way in.
- As you come into the yoga class, please set up your mat spaced 6ft apart from each other (as per Health Canada guidelines).
- You will be given a Clorox Wipe upon entering class. You will be asked to use the cloth to wipe the floor around the outside of your yoga mat when finished your class.
- Each participant will need to complete and sign the Body Design Consent and Health Screening form before they can access on-site classes (this will be emailed to you once you register). Please ensure you email your Consent and Health Screening Form back to Body Design before your first class.
- Class size will be capped at 12 participants to allow for 6ft of social distancing on all sides.
- Classes will be starting promptly on time. Latecomers will not be allowed into the class once the class has started.
- Cell phones must be turned off in class.
- No props (blocks, straps, etc.) will be supplied. Please bring your own if needed.
- Only one door will be used for entry/exit to the hall. Please use the main door for entry to the hall and the back door with the wheel chair ramp for exiting the hall and we ask that you respectfully social distance as you leave the room.
- High Touch surfaces will be sanitized after each class
- We would like to ask each class participant remember and respect the cleaning time your instructor needs after class to prepare for the next class. As much as we love to chat and spend time with everyone after class, we’re asking a lot from our instructors and their time right now and ask for everyone to help them manage a more demanding schedule by clearing out of the building as soon as class is finished in a socially distanced manner. Our teachers can’t begin their cleaning until ALL participants have left the building.