OUR COVID POLICIES WILL BE UPDATED TO REFLECT PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AS THEY evolve.
The comfort and safety of our team members and clients is our number one priority as we prepare to go back to our space at the Mt. Albert Community Center. Please review and become familiar with the following new guidelines which have been put into effect with everyone’s best interest in mind.
- As of March 1st, vaccine passports are no longer required to attend our onsite classes. However, we continue to ask you to please come to class only if you’re feeling well and sanitize your hands at the front door upon arrival.
- Anyone unwell or showing symptoms will NOT be allowed in the hall, also ANYONE who has traveled in the last 14 days
- Masks/Face Coverings are at the discretion of each participant in the common areas (front lobby, hall and washroom).
- Classes will start promptly on time. Latecomers will not be allowed into the class once the class has started.
- Cell phones must be turned off in class.
- No props (blocks, straps, etc.) will be supplied. Please bring your own if needed.
- Please be respectful of your classmates’ personal space. Everyone has their comfort level regarding appropriate social distancing space.